Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Slow Shutter Speed






For this assignment we had to take 2 pictures of us using slow shutter speed. We had to demonstrate how to use a slow shutter while still making it look cool. For my pictures I chose to use a water fountain, and someone waving. I chose these because I wanted the water to have a blurred look. I tried a few different shots. On one of them I decided to just take one of a single squirt. On a different one, we decided to do many little squirts to see what it would do. Some blended together to make it look like a single squirt, and others looked like the squirt went off into nowhere. For the waving one we tried a few different ones as well. I wanted one to be of just one of Cheyenne’s and Brenda’s hands. For the other one, I wanted two. These turned out a little different than I planned but they still looked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment